ant-user mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [Fwd: Re: Vizant NullPointer]
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 13:48:15 GMT

I tried to send this via gmane and it failed, as it says it's sub only,
which is quite wierd given that dev@ant lets me pass...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Vizant NullPointer
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 13:19:33 +0200
From: Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicolaken@apache.org>
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.jakarta.ant.user

Lopez, William wrote, On 27/05/2003 22.35:

> Sorry if this is off topic but I can't find help anywhere else (tried vizant
> maillist, Google and Ant archives)...hopefully someone else uses this tool.

It has been donated to Jakarta Alexandria.

If you are using the new version from CVS, it does not recognize these
attributes anymore, you will have to use the previous released version
for them to work. I'm updating the docs now, and hope to make these
usable with the new version also.

Thanks :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -