ant-user mailing list archives

From Lakshmi Vempati <lvemp...@cdmtech.com>
Subject Re: Copying specific files
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 19:28:24 GMT
I already tried that and unfortunately that does not work.
All that does is copy the lyx file to the distribution directory and
renames it with extension pdf instead.

I think I found a way though. Here is what I am doing.
I can create the list of lyx files using the following
<path id="lyxfiles" >
  <fileset dir="${ROOT}/${PRJECT}/doc" includes="*.lyx" />
  </path>
  <property name="LYX" refid="lyxfiles" />

Strip of the suffix with
  <basename property="PDF" file="${LYX}" suffix=".lyx" />

And during the copy append the pdf suffix.

-lakshmi