ant-user mailing list archives

From Sebastien Blanc <Sebastien.Bl...@alcatel.com>
Subject Re: jython <script>
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 13:11:44 GMT
Hi !
when you say server, you mean HTPP server or any kind of server ? for
instance in case of an application server, a lot of services are open on
different ports and I'm not sure that having the latest service deployed
will mean that's an app srv is ready; for instance the deployment of beans
still has to take place after JNDI, JMS and so on have been started (I'm
using JBOSS for instance); the client can use CORBA or RMI but both
services are started long before the server is effectively ready. does
someybody have experience to share with RMI ?
thanx.
seb.