ant-user mailing list archives

From Sebastien Blanc <Sebastien.Bl...@alcatel.com>
Subject jython <script>
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 03:18:01 GMT
Hello !

does anybody know of an equivalent of the javascript
projName.getUserProperty / projName.createTask calls for jython (or
jptyhon) BSF ? the only link I found on jython <script> is the
following:
http://www.lonsteins.com/articles/jython-bsf.html
and it does not mention ANT integration.

[btw I currently script becoz I can't find an ANT way to simulate a
while loop (the only way I would have think of, would have been if the
waitFor task would have supported a nested <antcall>); seems to me that
waitFor is interesting to use when the condition is set internally to
the ANT system with parallel although when it is an external condition
(for instance looking up a log file for an expected trace) I don't find
any solution.]

thanx.

seb.