ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: date?
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 00:24:35 GMT
The extra tasks from Antelope (antelope.sourceforge.net) has a "call"
task that works like you expected antcall to work. It really makes Ant
targets feel more like method calls. In your example, you'd replace
"antcall" with "call", and your script would work.

Dale Anson

Duffey, Kevin wrote:

>Ahhh, crap. Well that sucks. I thought antcall could be used to control the flow of execution.
No prob, I'll just return it to the <target name="xxx" depends="xxx,xxx,xx"/> format.