ant-user mailing list archives

From Douglas Guptill <dgupt...@accesswave.ca>
Subject Re: perplexing exec mysql problem
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 21:12:38 GMT
On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 01:02:29PM -0700, M Damon Hill wrote:
> good day...
>
> I have been working on this now for a couple of hours and can't seem to see the problem
with the code. A little help from some extra eyes would be very appreciative.

> I am trying to create a database in mysql and then execute some sql scripts on the newly
created database. All of this of course done using the <exec> task. Here is the code
for a couple of the targets in the build.xml:

I have good success using the <sql> task.  The "src" attribute specifies
a file with sql in it.

Doug.