ant-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Koberg" <>
Subject xslt/style xmlcatalog and XSL document()
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 20:09:04 GMT

I am trying to use the core xslt/style task with an xmlcatalog
(URIResolver). The xsl:include's come in fine but using the XSL document
function I get the error below. The XSL might look like:

<xsl:apply-templates select="document('c000001')/*"/>
The build.xml snipped:

<property name="" value="../../"/>

<xmlcatalog id="site">
  <entity publicId="c000001" location="./content/c000001.xml"/>
  <entity publicId="xsl_find_xml"

<target name="generate">
  <mkdir dir="${}/hoo/boo"/>
  <xslt in="site.xml" out="${}/hoo/boo/index.html"
    <xmlcatalog refid="site"/>
The error:

verrides/find_xml.xsl:44:17: War
ning! Can not load requested doc: Programmer's Error!  putDocumentInCache
found reparse of doc: file:///c:/hsphere/local

It seems that the resolver is using the basedir from the ant build, not the
directory from the calling XSL. So, I setup the xmlcatalog to use this
location. But I always get the full path to the resolved resource appended
to the project's basedir.

What do I need to do to get the resolution correct?

I wanted to try saxon instead of the default. How do I set the
TransformerFactory? I tried:

l generate

Thanks for any help,

View raw message