ant-user mailing list archives

From Jens Skripczynski <skripi-li...@myrealbox.com>
Subject [off-topic] contact page / webmaster email
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 18:51:46 GMT
Hi,

this is off-topic for user@ant, but I hope I can reach someone
with more knowledge.

I was searching for a person in charge of the web-site http://ant.apache.org.
There does not exist some entry like 'contcat' or 'impressum' in the navbar.

How do I locate a person in charge for a page located on 'ant.apache.org' ?

webmaster@ant.apache.org does not exist.
Usually in the footer of the pages there is a link with either an email adress
or a link where one can contact webmaster etc. But I was unable to locate a
link at the web-site.

Google search 'site:ant.apache.org webmaster' did not yield any result.

How can I reach a person incharge ?

Would it be possible some kind of link to the existing web-pages to contact
the person in charge ?

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

Wisdom comes with age,
but sometimes age comes alone.