ant-user mailing list archives

From Jens Skripczynski <>
Subject [off-topic] contact page / webmaster email
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 18:51:46 GMT

this is off-topic for user@ant, but I hope I can reach someone
with more knowledge.

I was searching for a person in charge of the web-site
There does not exist some entry like 'contcat' or 'impressum' in the navbar.

How do I locate a person in charge for a page located on '' ? does not exist.
Usually in the footer of the pages there is a link with either an email adress
or a link where one can contact webmaster etc. But I was unable to locate a
link at the web-site.

Google search ' webmaster' did not yield any result.

How can I reach a person incharge ?

Would it be possible some kind of link to the existing web-pages to contact
the person in charge ?

Jens Skripczynski
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

Wisdom comes with age,
but sometimes age comes alone.

View raw message