ant-user mailing list archives

From Jens Skripczynski <skripi-li...@myrealbox.com>
Subject make ant ignore forked thread
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 22:20:12 GMT
Hi,

I want to write a startup skript for tomcat in ant.

stopping works fine. But when I try to start ant, the
task keeps waiting for the server to shut down.

Is there some hidden option, where I can make ant to ignore
that a specific <java fork=yes> task is not finished ?

I found that I could use exec, but I would have all the OS specific
tasks (setup paths, find executeable java command,...), that ant all
does for me, when using <java>. So as far as I understand <exec>, it is
not an option

I will attach my current start script. I hope someone has a hint.

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

Wisdom comes with age,
but sometimes age comes alone.