ant-user mailing list archives

From peter reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: Recursive Filesets
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 07:53:25 GMT
You can use outofdate from antcontrib. It takes a Path
which can have multiple filesets.

<outofdate property="need.to.rebuild.war">
    <sourcefiles>
         <fileset dir="${java.sources}"/>
         <fileset dir="${build.jars}" includes="this.jar,that.jar">
    </sourcefiles>
    <targetfiles path="some.war"/>
</outofdate>

Peter