ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: SSHExec task
Date Fri, 30 May 2003 13:54:52 GMT
This is going to sound silly, but do you have telnet/ssh installed on that
second win machine?  Would it be possible to put ant on that second machine
and simply make it wait for something to happen prior to running the bat
file?

-----Original Message-----
From: Blanchet Samuel [mailto:sblanchet@sopragroup.com]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 9:53 AM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: SSHExec task

I'm on a Win2k machine and I just want to execute a batch file on a remote
machine (Win2K).

I've ant16a on my machine with the SSHexec task.

the batch file is just "echo toto > file.txt"

When I use my ant script between my machine and a Unix machine, it's OK and
I don't know why it's not OK between two Win2k machines.

my ant script is :

<target name="start_engineWin">
	<taskdef name="SSHExec"
classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ssh.SSHExec"/>
	<sshexec host="pleiadesng-dsrh.pc.pa.sopra"
	 username="user"
	 password="pass"
	 command="cd /d c:\temp\test ; start test.bat"/>
</target>

Thank's

 Sam