ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <>
Subject RE: New to Ant
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 18:57:37 GMT
If you think your environment is messed, look for JAVA_HOME and ANT_HOME -
make sure that ANT_HOME/bin and JAVA_HOME/bin are in the PATH

If you're running on WIN, I'd like to see the output of the set command....

-----Original Message-----
From: David Mitchell []
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 2:55 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: New to Ant

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your input. Something must be seriously wrong with my
enviroment, because even this does not work. I still get the javac
compiler options when I run Ant.
I've reset all of my environment variables for Ant thinking this was the
problem... Still no luck.

>>Recommend you get more info on the problem.
>>turn on debug and capture the output to logfile
>>with "-debug -logfile dmitchell.log" added to your ant command line.
>>Examine the dmitchell.log in text editor.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: