ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tharp, Joshua L, SOLGV" <jlth...@ATT.COM>
Subject Feedback when using <ant>
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 14:46:04 GMT
I apologize if I've overlooked this in the manual, but...

Is there a way to get more feedback when using the <ant> task?
Specifically, I would like to see displayed during a "normal" transcript
(i.e. not -verbose or -debug) that the targets being executed belong to
a different build document.

For example, can I make an ant build document like this

<target name="example">

    <ant antfile="other.xml" target="build.me" />

</target>

produce some output like this?

example:

other.xml: build.me:

    [echo] performing build tasks in other.xml

The specific output isn't really the point as much as the fact the user
is aware that a second build document is being used.

Thanks,

Josh