ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sauyet, Scott (OTS-HAR)" <Scott_Sau...@output.net>
Subject RE: How to add an empty dir to a zip file?
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 17:40:48 GMT
> Is there any way to add only the dir name, and no files
> under it (if it has any) to the zip or jar file?

Adding an empty dir is simple.  The zip task will add them by
default.  Don't be fooled by GUI zip tools that report only on
files.  When you unzip it, the directory will be recreated.  At
least that's how it works for me.

If you want to exclude the files in the directory, I think a
simple 'excludes="log/*.*"' should work, right?

I'm still new to this stuff, so I may be speaking out of turn,
but that all seems to work for me.

  -- Scott