ant-user mailing list archives

From Shlomit Balas <shlo...@trivnet.com>
Subject RE: Ant Tasks for Oracle DB
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 11:39:52 GMT
I'm sorry if there was a miss understanding :
I'm looking for Ant tasks which do things like :
connect to oracle DB , does commit and rollback ,and stuff like that .
(like DIB in perl )
if there is tasks like that please let me know
thanks in advance
shlomit

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 8:10 PM
To: Ant Users List
Cc: shlomit@trivnet.com
Subject: Re: Ant Tasks for Oracle DB

Schlomit-
If you start your implementation with Oracle JDeveloper you will find you
can export an Ant buildfile.
I used this as the start of an Start/Stop Apache, Build Javadoc, run PMD,
run Artur Hecfyz Testsgen (to generate those pesky Junit testcases)
Ley me know if you need any help with this as I had done a full cycle
implementation starting with JDeveloper and ending with running ant at
command line aqnd thru JDeveloper
Regards,
Martin