ant-user mailing list archives

From James Black <jbl...@ritchie.acomp.usf.edu>
Subject Re: junit can't find test classes
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 23:52:28 GMT
Quoting Michael Olan <olanm@computer.org>:

> This has been driving me nuts all day!
>
> I've got some junit test classes that I know work, but I can't get a
> build
> script to find them, although it seems like it does. Here's the
> target:

  It finds it enough to run the test.

  I have the same problem, haven't figured out what is going on, so I just copy
all of my jar files but the jar files with just my test classes, and it runs
fine. I copy them to /usr/java/jre/lib/ext and that seems to solve the problem,
but I would prefer to figure out why it isn't working the way you are doing it.