ant-user mailing list archives

From Camron Levanger <...@cicbiz.com>
Subject Re: OS X Problems
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 17:34:42 GMT
Yes, I am trying to run Ant within eclipse.  I have not tried from
command line yet, will do now.

But anyone had experience with my other problems?  Or maybe it's just
eclipse?  I'll let you know how it goes.

Cam

    On Tuesday, May 13, 2003, at 09:19  PM, Camron Levanger wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am getting some strange happenings.
    >
    > 1.  Ant will not get environment variables on OS X

    You mentioned Eclipse - do you mean running Ant through Eclipse?  Have
    you tried directly from the command-line?

    I successfully run Ant on OS X complete with environment variables
    using <property environment="env"/>... all from the command-line or
    from within IDEA.  I don't use Eclipse though.

    	Erik