ant-user mailing list archives

From Tarun Ramakrishna Elankath <ta...@webkadai.com>
Subject Re: New Bie
Date Sat, 03 May 2003 20:33:45 GMT
Hi Sachin,

You can find all the information you need on the ant website at
http://ant.apache.org

Besides, there are a number of books too that have been written on Ant!
"Java Development With Ant" is the best IMHO.

Since you have suscribed to the mailing list, I suppose you know your
way about the web-site. I wonder what's the problem ?

Regards,
Tarun