ant-user mailing list archives

From Tarun Ramakrishna Elankath <ta...@webkadai.com>
Subject RE: Checking the status of a list of machines
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 19:30:35 GMT
Ofcourse one would need to login first, say with:
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs-pserver.sf.net:80/cvsroot/ant-contrib
login

Hit enter (no password) when it prompts you for a password, and then
use:
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs-pserver.sf.net:80/cvsroot/ant-contrib
checkout ant-contrib

Corporate firewall's can't stop you if you have http!
:-)
Tarun