ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <>
Subject Re: New external task
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 13:55:20 GMT
Could you create a bug report on and attach your source code and
also documentation and if possible test cases with your new task.
  ----- Original Message -----
  Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 2:49 PM
  Subject: New external task

  Hi *,

  I have had available for some time a task to check the dependencies
  of CORBA IDL files, in order to generate the corresponding java files,
  but I hadn't yest posted it to the ANT community.

  task: IDLDepend
          It parses the file, verifying the Java files that must be generated, taking in
          account the modifications that can happen due to command line parameters.
          If any of the Java files is missing or is older than the source IDL specification,

          it launches the specified compiler, being correctly supported those coming
          with Orbacus, Jacorb, OpenORB, Orbix2k and Sun'JDK distributions.
          To speed up the process and avoid parsing unnecesarily the same files
          continuously, it keeps the dependencies into intermediate files.
          This task does not launch as well the Java compiler, that is, its output are
          Java files and not directly the final bytecode.
  Compatibility: ANT 1.4 (or later)
  License: free source, no license restrictions

  Kind regards.

  PS: follow the patch to

  To unsubscribe, e-mail:
  For additional commands, e-mail: