ant-user mailing list archives

From "D Bamud" <noug...@cad.delhi.nic.in>
Subject Re: Together Control Center Task
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 04:04:45 GMT
| Are you just looking for a task that will take a class or group of classes
| and decompile them? Or do you just want to be able to see the class diagram
| for the package?

NO

| If you just want to see the class diagram, you can do that
| without decompiling the classes. If this is the case, send me an email
| outside of this mailing list since it doesn't involve Ant.

THIS IS NOT MY REQUIREMENT. Here is what I want...

We develop the code and code keep on changing time to time.
I want to put a target in my ANT build.xml so that I can exec the Together program
to generate the class diagram documents (Reverse Engineering) by simply doing
"ant togethercc". I do what I need by opening the existing code in Together and then
to generate the class diagram using reverse engineering. I just wanted to simplify this
process of not opening the Together front end and generate the class diagram/javadoc
documents just by giving the simple command of "ant togethercc". Does anyone tried
this.

Thanks