ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Brown" <bro...@reflexe.fr>
Subject How can I determine which targets will be executed, using the Ant API?
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 12:39:44 GMT

Hello,

How can I determine which targets will be executed, using the Ant API?

I'm writing a very specific task that should behave differently depending
upon what will be done later as the script continues executing.

It's used in almost all build scenarios, and has a lot of parameters.  I'd
like to put it in an "init" target, instead of copying to the start of lots
of other targets (to avoid cut-and-paste errors as the project evolves).

How does Ant track this internally, and how can I access this information?

Thanks,
Chris