ant-user mailing list archives

From "Giuseppe Deriard" <giuseppe.deri...@linguaserve.com>
Subject RE: Couldn't find trusted certificate using get https
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 07:01:33 GMT
Look at this direction...

http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/Security/secur
einternet2/

Giuseppe Deriard
 - Resp. Dept. Técnico -
Linguaserve S.A.
C/ Seminario de Nobles 4, 2º izda.
28015 MADRID (España)
Tel. +34 91 761 64 67
e-mail: giuseppe.deriard@linguaserve.com
e-mail: tecnico@linguaserve.com
web:    www.linguaserve.com

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Gordon Vidaver [mailto:gvidaver@bbn.com]
Enviado el: jueves, 22 de mayo de 2003 0:48
Para: user@ant.apache.org
Asunto: Couldn't find trusted certificate using get https

Hi,
  I'm trying to use the get command with https, but I get an error like
this :

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException :
java.security.cert.CertificateException: Couldn't find trusted
certificate

  Forgive my ignorance - where should the trusted certificate live?  How
do
I tell ant about it?  Is this a system property?  How do I get the
certificate?  Netscape walks me through the process and I can access the

site.

  Any hints would be most appreciated - thanks!

  Gordon Vidaver

Gordon Vidaver                  BBN Technologies
gvidaver@bbn.com                Office 6/323
617 873-3558                    10 Moulton St.
617 873-2616 (fax)              Cambridge, MA 02138
866-322-9311 (toll free)