ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Mitchell" <dmitch...@oproma.com>
Subject New to Ant
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 17:51:17 GMT
Hi Eveyone,

I'm new to Ant and actually had it working without a hitch a few days
ago.
Now when I go back to build the same project that I had it working with
previously I get some strange behaviour.

When I go to the dir where my Java source and build file is on the
command line and enter the command "Ant", instead of the source building
like it was previously, I instead a list of commands that are available
to the Java compilier, as if I was trying to run javac. Same thing if I
run Ant with various commamd switches such as Ant -v.

Am I problem missing something fundamental due to my lack of knowledge
of Ant. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Dave