ant-user mailing list archives

From David La France <d.lafra...@npcsystem.com>
Subject Re: Stopping and starting tomcat using ANT
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 03:23:34 GMT
Right, sorry about that.

Catalina allows itself to be booted up using any specified directory as
it's webapp dir.
So my project creates a web app dir instead of copying wars over to the
actual
Catalina web abb dir.  This is, of course, entirely optional.

By the way, I got all my info from the Cactus help pages.  Perhaps you
should check it out.

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/ant/howto_ant_cactus.html

Dave