ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using ANT as a build tool for PL/SQL with CVS integration
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 06:18:38 GMT
On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Kunal H. Parikh <kunal@kaypee.net> wrote:

> I am very very new to Apache ANT and was wondering if it is possible
> to do PL/SQL development using ANT.

See whether <sql> can help you, I'm not sure.

> Also, what kind of CVS integration is available from within ANT ?

<cvs> is a thin wrapper over the command line executable (Ant requires
a command line executable in you path).  There are some additional
tasks that can generate changelog reports and similar things.  Take a
look at Ant's online manual, all those tasks start with cvs in their
name.

Stefan