ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jar filesetmanifest option
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 13:25:42 GMT
On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Romain ROUVOY <romain.rouvoy@lifl.fr> wrote:

> 	a warning message is provided and it tells me to change the
> 	value of the filesetmanifest to something else than "skip".

The filesetmanifest attribute existed in a beta version of 1.5 but was
pulled before the final release.  We forgot to remove the message as
well (I think it is no longer present in 1.5.1, I'm sure that it is
not in 1.5.2 or 1.5.3).

Ant 1.6 is going to have this option again.

> 	So I want to know how to do for merging manifest files and to
> 	avoid the related warning message.

merging manifests doesn't seem to be possible in 1.5.x - avoid the
message by upgrading or not having multiple manifests.  No nice
advice I know, sorry.

Stefan