ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about jar files for building Ant
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 07:54:35 GMT
On Fri, 04 Apr 2003, Bob Hays <purplehayz@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I¹ve been working on building Ant, and there are a bunch of jar
> files required that are difficult if not impossible to find if you
> want to build all the optional tasks.

I know what you mean.

Many of the jars are not redistributable by us (and I doubt that IBM
would allow any Maven like repo to distribute VAJ ;-).

We try to keep the locations current in the required libraries list on
the manual, but some things have simply disappeared - XSL:P is such a
case, you cannot even get it from CVS anymore, or so it seems.

EJB - I had a problem compiling parts of the Weblogic EJB tasks when I
tried it the last time, no version of EJB downloads available from Sun
seemed to contain some required classes (some deployment package
IIRC).  I'm ready to assume they are Weblogic specific.

Stefan