ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESENT] Bugs with <rmic> task: sourcebase, iiop
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:08:04 GMT
On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, Joël FÉRAUD <Joel.Feraud@sun.com> wrote:

> An execution with verbose shows that when the <rmic> task checks if
> it needs to recompile or not, it does not prepend the path to look
> for the generated classes by org/omg/stub whereas it should when
> iiop is on.

Is this a change in JDK 1.4's rmic?  The naming convention Ant uses is
reported to work fine - well, has been reported a year ago.

What exactly does rmic generate for you if the interface you pass to it
was in org/example/SomeRemote.class?  I.e. what does rmic create, I
know that Ant is looking for org/example/_SomeRemote_Stub.class.

Stefan