ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Automatic stub generation
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:31:00 GMT
On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Dominique Devienne <DDevienne@lgc.com> wrote:

> doesn't change the fact that matching task is a bad idea. Rmic and
> MatchingTask will stay there for backward compatibility reason,
>
> But that's just me apparently.

Off course not just you, but ...

Go to CVS and check out the tag ANT_11 or even TOMCAT_31_RC1,
MatchingTask and Rmic are there (OK, Rmic became a MatchingTask
between those tags 8-).  You won't find FileSet and friends - they
have been introduced in Ant 1.2 (July 2000, to be more precise).

I don't think that any task that extends MatchingTask has been added
after the introduction of FileSet, but I may be wrong.

Stefan