ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: war task with nested element classes problem
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 06:38:59 GMT
On Sun, 13 Apr 2003, Richard Stack <> wrote:

> Can anyone tell why nothing get put in the classes directory using
> the <war> task with the nested element <classes>? Is there a problem
> with this task or have I done somthing wrong?

Several possible answers, let's start with the most likely one: You
are using Ant 1.5.2 and check whether the classes are there with
WinZIP.  If so, see <>
and upgrade to Ant 1.5.3.

Different possibilities:

>     <classes dir="${build.dir}/classes" >
>       <include name="com/acme/servlet/*.class" />
> 	<include name="com/acme/util/*.class" />
>     </classes>

simply comes up empty.  Are you sure your (non-recursive) patterns

Run Ant with the -debug switch to get a detailed view of what is going

View raw message