ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kiarna Boyd" <kia...@hotmail.com>
Subject directory index to URL creation
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:46:35 GMT

Good Morning,

(please email me directly as well as the list if you respond)

I am trying to generate a ant target that will
create a URL from a dynamic listing of directories and then use the URL to
hit a servlet to update my database connections for several instances I have
running through tomcat.

I am using a foreach and dirset to index the directories but I don't know
how to 'flatten' the output the just get the name of the directory to use in
a URL.

The foreach dirset chunk: (the variable thisENV doesn't work currently as it
is the directory path)

<target name="updatejsp" description="to hit the web url and update each
client" >
        <foreach target="jsp" param="thisEnv">
         <path>
                <dirset dir="${builddir}">
                        <depth max="0"/>
                        <exclude name="analog" />
                </dirset>
        </path>

</foreach>
</target>
<target name="jsp" >
                <echo>"${thisEnv}"</echo>
                 <get src="${url2}/${thisEnv}/${upservlet}" dest="/dev/null"
/>
</target>

Thank you!

Kiarna