ant-user mailing list archives

From "Donald Strong" <dstr...@agentissoftware.com>
Subject RE: calling different target
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 01:22:46 GMT
I an guessing without seeing the build.xml files in question.

When you call

    <ant dir="${folder4.dir}" >

you will pass in all the properties from "folder1/build.xml".
If some of these have the same property name as those in
".../folder4/build.xml" then they will be used in preference.

Try:
    <ant dir="${folder4.dir} inheritAll="false" >

If that doesn't help you will have to provide more detail.

Regards
Donald.