ant-user mailing list archives

From "Oliver Alth" <OA...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Problems with telnet task
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:55:21 GMT

<write>ant >ant.log</write>
<read>oalth@lnxcce1:~ ></read>

So, something like this? Doesn't work either...

Oliver

IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH, Schönaicher Str. 220, D-71032 Böblingen
eServer Software Management, D4357, Intern: 7103-06, Tel. 902-2790,
Tel.: ++49-(0)7031-16-4280, Fax.: 07031-16-2790
Internet: OALTH@DE.IBM.COM

|         |           Stefan Bodewig   |
|         |           <bodewig@apache.o|
|         |           24.04.2003 10:50 |
|         |           "Ant Users List" |

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Oliver Alth <OALTH@de.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi, am trying to invoke Ant on a remote machine using telnet task
> (using ant 1.5.3) I guess I should read back the output, but how?

Wait for the shell prompt?

Stefan