ant-user mailing list archives

From Anton_Gr...@mn.man.de
Subject Antwort: AW: Antwort: Re: Problem using <copy overwrite="false"> with filt erset
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 08:47:43 GMT

Hmmm, yes I can ...

Maybe not the target files (because they are *.java and
would get recompiled every time I add new sources)
but the source files.

Simple enough! I will try this.

Thanks a lot.

Toni

Anton Grimm
MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG
IDP - Software Produktionsumgebungen
Dachauerstr.667
D - 80995 München

Fon:       +49-89-1580-1054
Fax:       +49-89-1580-911054
mailto:    Anton_Grimm@mn.man.de
Internet: http://www.man-trucks.com

                      Jan.Materne@rzf.f

                      in-nrw.de                An:       user@ant.apache.org

                                               Kopie:

                      04/14/2003 10:11         Thema:    AW: Antwort: Re: Problem using <copy
overwrite="false"> with filt       erset
                      AM

                      Bitte antworten

                      an "Ant Users

                      List"

Can you <touch/> the target files before <copy>?

Jan Matèrne