ant-user mailing list archives

From Anton_Gr...@mn.man.de
Subject Problem using <copy overwrite="false"> with filterset
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:09:01 GMT
Hello community,

I'm using xdoclet for generating some StrutsTestCases and want them
to be copied to my source-directory only when a file does not(!) already
exist.

I was trying the following copy-task, but it does not work, i.e the files
are always copied even when they already exist.

    <copy todir="${ide.src.dir}" overwrite="false">
      <fileset dir="${xdoclet.dir}/src">
        <include name="**/*.java"/>
      </fileset>
    </copy>

I tried this using ant-1.5.1 and ant-1.5.3 as well. I could not find
any messages regarding overwrite="false" in the archives.

Did I miss something?

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks Toni

Anton Grimm
MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG
IDP - Software Produktionsumgebungen
Dachauerstr.667
D - 80995 M√ľnchen

Fon:       +49-89-1580-1054
Fax:       +49-89-1580-911054
mailto:    Anton_Grimm@mn.man.de
Internet: http://www.man-trucks.com

This message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected
from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this
message and any attachment
from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the
contents to any other person.