ant-user mailing list archives

From lmacc...@manu.com
Subject Re: java.lang.OutofMemory Thrown
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:19:29 GMT
An alternate solution is provide ANT_OPTS before calling ANT:

 set ANT_OPTS=-Xmx500M

I'd like to understand why this happens.  What techniques can be used to
determine if I've written my ANT script in a completely inefficient
manner?

Thanks,
Laurie

"Markus Dettori" <markus.dettori@wuerth-phoenix.com>