ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michele Sassi" <ange...@supereva.it>
Subject ant and JWSDP hello world
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:05:58 GMT
Still having problems:

Dun understand why, if JAVA_HOME points to <jdk_home>\jre TOMCAT works
without problems, but ANT is not able to find out JAVAC. And it's clear, i
have to make JAVA_HOME point to <jdk_home>: doing this ANT works sooo good,
but on my startup command TOMCAT opens and suddently closes itself and i
really dun know why.

but there's something more:

when i type ANT PROCESS_WAR using the verbose option i see that it calls
wsdepoly with the right arguments (except that in the tutorial it says ant
process-war would call wsdeploy with
-o dist/hello-deployable.war and i have
-o dist/hello-jaxrpc.war).

But after this i have a "BAD COMMAND OR FILE NAME".

Im a bit lost ;)

Im using WIN98...please dun tell me this is THE problem.

Thank you,

Michele.