ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Gordon" <tim.gor...@allustra.com>
Subject FTP task undoing the good work of fixcflr
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:37:55 GMT
Hi

I'm trying to ftp over a .sh file from a Win2K box to a Linux Redhat 8.0
box.

A fixcflr eol="lf" is applied to the file in question, then the ftp task is
used to transfer the files. Unfortunately, this still seems to result in ^R
at the end of each line in the delivered .sh file.

I could understand the ftp task maybe not taking care of the transition
between OS types, but it seems to be actively undoing the fixed eol.

Everything works fine if I create a tar file from the fixed .sh and then
untar it on the target machine.

Tim Gordon

Allustra Limited
1 Royal Exchange Avenue