ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bansemir, Carsten" <Carsten.Banse...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject What to do with $ separated inner classes of VAJ in the javac task?
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:11:56 GMT
Hi,

I have several .jar files wich I need, when I want to compile with javac. My Problem is that
Visual Age for Java works with inner classes wich are separated with a "$" (OuterClass$InnerClass),
but the standard compiler wants inner classes to be separated with a "." So is there a way
to use the VAJ Compiler, or better to automatically convert the "platform-specific" (here
VAJ is the platform) Dollarsigns to ,what Java should be, platform-independent dots?

in Hope that I'm not the only VAJ+ANT user ...

Thx,

Carsten