ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bansemir, Carsten" <Carsten.Banse...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject Javac for big Projects with many errors
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:39:28 GMT
Hi,

My Problem is that I want to compile one big project (>2000 classes) using ant, but there
are always parts of the projects wich have errors (this can be up to 1000 errors in different
classes) but the core of the project is still running with that errors.
But when I want to use Ant, then it will not run through the hole compile process, due to
the (mostly unimportant) errors.
I read in the mailing list that I could exclude the classes with errors, but is there also
a way, to do this dynamically, so that I don't have to check if there are new errors, and
that the buildfile itself checks for errors, and ignores them ?

Thx, Carsten