ant-user mailing list archives

From "joshua rosenblatt" <jrosenbl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: java with fork=true produces IOException on UnixProcess.forkAndEx ec on solaris 8
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 13:55:04 GMT

>I'm asking you to run exactly the command line that Ant would use. Maybe
>the path to java Ant uses is wrong or something like that.
>
>Stefan

java is in the path as the selection below indicates.  It references
$JAVA_HOME/bin/java whereas ant uses $JAVA_HOME/jre/bin/java but they both
work.

[jrosenbl@nys31a-0122 test]$ java Test 1 2
Hello world: none arg version
hello world 1
this is from the subprocess: Hello world: none arg version
this is from the subprocess: hello world 2
ParentProcess
[jrosenbl@nys31a-0122 test]$ which java
/sw/CRFS/java-std/THIRDPARTY_JDK/1_3_2/bin/solaris/bin/java
[jrosenbl@nys31a-0122 test]$
/sw/CRFS/java-std/THIRDPARTY_JDK/1_3_2/bin/solaris/jre/bin/java Test
Hello world: none arg version
[jrosenbl@nys31a-0122 test]$
/sw/CRFS/java-std/THIRDPARTY_JDK/1_3_2/bin/solaris/jre/bin/java Test 1 2