ant-user mailing list archives

From Sean Leblanc <Se...@e-infodata.com>
Subject Ant stops after certain task
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:06:41 GMT
I cannot figure out why Ant stops processing any more tasks after a certain
task runs. The task in question completes fine, but anything after it on the
command line does not run. Here's the task and its dependencies
(client-import-wsdl). Any help appreciated.

<target name="client-init">
		<mkdir dir="${fetched.dir}"/>
		<mkdir dir="${generated.dir}"/>
		<mkdir dir="${build.classes.dir}"/>
		<condition property="offline">
			<not>
				<http url="${endpoint}"/>
			</not>
		</condition>
	</target>

	<target name="client-fetch-wsdl" depends="client-init"
unless="offline">
		<get src="${endpoint}" dest="${fetched.dir}/${wsdlfile}"/>
	</target>

	<target name="client-import-wsdl" depends="client-fetch-wsdl">
		<echo message="For some reason I have not figured out yet,
all tasks on command line after this are ignored, even when they should
run."/>
		<echo message="YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!"/>
		<java classname="org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java"
failonerror="true" >
			<arg file="${fetched.dir}/${wsdlfile}"/>
			<arg value="--output"/>
			<arg file="${generated.dir}"/>
			<arg value="--verbose"/>
			<arg value="--package"/>
			<arg value="soapapi"/>
		</java>
	</target>
This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or company
named and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.
Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information may be unlawful
and is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this
message and notify the sender.