ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Reeves" <CRee...@medfusion.net>
Subject RE: Mail question (with answer)
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:13:45 GMT
For whatever it's worth...

I have a target that builds my project, runs the junit tests, and sends
me the formatted results (which are html).

My Target:

	<!--
======== -->
	<!-- Target: automatetest -->
	<!--
======== -->

	<target name="automatetest" depends="test">

		<mail	tolist			= "${to.address}"
				from			=
"${from.address}"
				subject		= "Unit Test Results:
${project.longname} - ${build.time}"
				mailhost		=
"${smtp.server}"
				messagemimetype 	= "text/html"
				messagefile		=
"${testresults.dir}/junit-noframes.html">
		</mail>

    </target>

My build.xml run output:

automatetest:
     [mail] Failed to initialise MIME mail
     [mail] Sending email: Unit Test Results:    Big Application -
04/18/2003 10:42 AM
     [mail] Sent email with 0 attachments

The resulting email comes in perfectly in Outlook. I do not have
activation.jar or mail.jar in my ant/lib directory.

Chris