ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Help, difficulty with path names in NT2000.
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 18:11:41 GMT
Did you really try with the property declared like below?

exec.dir = D:/Program Files/Personal Programs/User5/234/Execs

This should work. If it doesn't, run Ant with -verbose, so you/we can see
the actual command executed. I doubt Ant cannot deal with spaces in this
case. Send the verbose output to the list if it still fails. --DD