ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: can't look archives - Ant for C??
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:17:28 GMT
Within the Ant-Contrib project, there's a CppTasks.zip in the Files section
containing custom Ant tasks/types specifically targets at compiling native
(C/C++/Fortran/etc...) sources. --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Hiller [mailto:dhiller@avaya.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 9:48 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: can't look archives - Ant for C??

2 things, are there problems accessing archives write now??  Maybe it is
just my companies network, but my mail works fine.

I hope this hasn't been asked already.  Does anybody know of a project
for "ant for C" so I can write build.xml files in place of make??  I
have heard ant improved performance over java make by alot, and am
curious if the same has been done for C by someone.  I searched
sourceforge, but ant matches too many other things like "instant
messaging" and many others.  Anybody know of a project?
thanks,
Dean