ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: vebose option
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 23:17:09 GMT
Check out <record>. It sounds like what you need ;-) --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Donal Quinlan [mailto:donal@savvion.com]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 5:42 PM
To: Ant Users
Subject: vebose option

This is one of those simple things no matter how hard I look I can't find
the answer.

Say I have 5 ant tasks inside my main build.xml. Number 4 is misbehaving. In
isolation I can run 'ant -buildfile build4of5.xml -verbose'. That however
doesn't present the info I need. Running 'ant -verbose' would give too much
information from all 5 build files. What I want to do is something like
<ant antfile="build4of5.xml" target="all" verbose="true"/>.

If somebody knows how to do this through CruiseControl, that will work also.

Thanks

Donal