ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Allers" <...@advancedreality.com>
Subject RE: ant and eclipse
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:19:55 GMT

created, but since you are an Ant beginner you might not want to go that
route quite yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: greg [mailto:yrtonk@netcourrier.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 10:20
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: ant and eclipse

Hi

First of all i'am a 5 hours Ant beginner, and a few days Eclipse
beginner
I'am currently have some problems to compile A JDO project with ants and
eclipse.

Does someone have some step-to-step samples on this subject or just ant
and eclipse tutorials.
My main problem is a
"[apply] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
C:\users\gregory\testJDO\testJDO\Person/class"
why does there's a replacement of "/" by "\" ( i'am working with windows
XP)

I think all my classpath are ste correctly. Here is my build.xml
<project name="testJDO" default="enhance">

<target description="Enhance JDO classes" name="enhance">

<echo message="Hello, world"/>

<apply executable="java" failonerror="true">

<arg value="-cp"/>

<arg value="com.triactive.jdo.enhance.SunReferenceEnhance testJDO/*.jdo"
/>

<fileset dir= "testJDO" />

</apply>

</target>