ant-user mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <>
Subject RE: Problem with junit task
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:40:58 GMT
Peter wrote:
> You may need to put junit.jar into ${ant.home}/lib.
> (At least this is where I have it).

Thank you, that worked.  I thought I was following the #3 option of placing
the junit.jar file on my classpath:
3. Do neither of the above, and instead, specify their locations using a
<classpath> element in the build file. See the FAQ for details.

but I didn't click the link to the FAQ and read the rest of the story.
While I dislike having to remember to copy the junit .jar file over to ant
each time I change versions of one or the other, that does seem to be the
easiest path to follow.

Thanks for the quick response!

Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.