ant-user mailing list archives

From "Halstead, Chris" <Chris.Halst...@delta.com>
Subject RE: Renaming a directory when the source directory is not known
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:17:35 GMT
Seb - Thanks again for all your help.  Your example works just fine, but the problem is that
the source directory won't always be named 'foo'.  I need a way to do what the code snippet
below does without having to know that the directory is named 'foo' beforehand.

What I'm trying to accomplish is this: when I extract a ZIP archive to the output dir I end
up with something like /output/archive-1.2.3.  I want to change it to be /output/archive without
having to know that the original was named 'archive-1.2.3'.

Thanks,

-chris